Sledgehammer Games has released the first patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on the PlayStation 4 and PC. The patch is also expected to be released on Xbox One, but there is no specific date – Sledgehammer has said it hopes that it will be released today.
As for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions, nothing has been confirmed; but Sledgehammer said in a post on its website that the patch would be available on all platforms.
Here’s some of the fixes:
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after Prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed DoubleXP splash, so it doesn’t show up in Private Match, Combat Readiness Program, or Exo Survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot DoubleXP item exists
- Add DoubleXP icon to medal splashes when DoubleXP is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare launched last week worldwide. Since then, some players have encountered in-game lag and connection problems. Our review should be ready within the next week once we’ve had plenty of time clocked with the multiplayer, but we’re already finding it to be a much-needed shot in the arm for the venerable series; we’ll keep you updated in the coming days.