In the final weeks of its social club, Nintendo has decided to reduce the coin requirement for physical awards in North America.
The updated Club Nintendo Rewards Catalogue has up to 50% discounts on exclusive items. Want a retro Mario t-shirt? Or maybe a Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D messenger bag? With a heavily discounted price and the discontinuation of Club Nintendo on 6/30/2015, now’s the time to buy them.
Take a gander at the various items below:
- Mario & Luigi Greeting Cards: 300/150 coins
- Nintendogs Greeting Cards: 300/150 coins
- 3DS Game Card Case: 2015 Edition: 400/300 coins
- 2016 Desktop Calendar: 400/300 coins
- 3DS XL Pouch: The Legend of Zelda: 600/300 coins
- Retro Mario T-Shirt: 700/350 coins
- Fierce Deity Link Jigsaw Puzzle: 800/400 coins
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Messenger Bag: 800/500 coins
Any coins that you have on Club Nintendo need to be spent before 6/30/2015, otherwise they’ll disappear forever.
Club Nintendo will be phased out worldwide, throughout the year, in favour of a new membership program. This new program will hopefully roll out by the end of the year, acting as a bridge between multiple devices (3DS, Wii U, the new NX, smartphones and PCs), all under one user ID.