One of the most beloved Christmas traditions is the cracker. After a delicious meal around the table, you all partake in the pulling of the package, and with a small bang, one of you typically wins a festive hat, a small prize, and of course, the awful cracker joke. You know the ones: “What do they sing at a snowman’s birthday party?” “Freeze a jolly good fellow!”
Be prepared for twelve of the worst videogame puns we could find. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
1. How does Yoshi feel when he gets hurt?
A little Dino-sore.
2. Why is Toad invited to every party?
Because he’s a fungi.
3. What did Zelda tell Link when he couldn’t open the door?
4. How do you get Pikachu on a bus?
You poke ’em on.
5. Why does Donkey Kong eat bananas?
Because he finds them ape-pealing.
6. What do you call the Nintendo Wii in France?
The Nintendo Yes.
7. Why doesn’t Dante cut onions?
Because he’s afraid that the Devil May Cry.
8. What do you get if you cross Epona with a DeLorean?
A Link to the Past.
9. What’s Mario’s favourite musical?
10. What did the Spartan say when he saw his friend in the street?
11. What is Shigeru Miyamoto’s favorite coffee?
12. How does Steve get his exercise in Minecraft?
He runs around the block.