Rockstar Games has announced that Grand Theft Auto V will run at 1080p and 30 frames per second on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The publisher revealed the news on their website, while also announcing that the PC version of the game would support 4K resolution.
Additionally, Rockstar revealed some new details on the first-person mode. Check out the list down below.
- Will only be available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC versions
- You can switch between third-person and first-person with a press of a button
- Includes first-person cover system
- New targeting system
- Will control similar to a traditional first-person shooter
- Thousands of new animations
- First-person mode will be available in both GTA V and GTA Online
Grand Theft Auto V is set to launch on November 18 on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC version will be released in January. For even more details on the new-gen versions of the game, click here. You can also check out our review of the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions here.