Today Square-Enix announced the Drakengard 3 Collector’s Edition for the EU and other PAL territories. The Collector’s Edition will be in limited quality; with only 2000 being made. It will go on sale for €69.99 and can be pre-ordered today from the Square-Enix Europe Store.
The Collector’s Edition will be enclosed in a small clamshell package and include the following:
- The game as a DLC code
- A hardback ‘Prequel’ novella
- A CD soundtrack sampler
- A reversible collectable poster
- A ‘Caim’ costume: You can dress up as Caim, the protagonist of the original Drakengard
- Prequel Stage DLC: An additional level that lets you take control of Zero’s sister, One
- In-game content ‘Giant Baby Hat ‘
- Original Japanese voiceover dub DLC*
The standard version of the game can be pre-ordered on PSN from mid-April for €49.99. Both the Standard and Collector’s Edition’s of Drakengard 3 are digital exclusives, with no plans for a physical retail release.
*Both the Standard and Collector’s Edition of the game will come with the Japanese Voiceover DLC but it will only be available to Standard edition owners if they pre-order the game.
Drakengard 3 will be available for purchase on PSN throughout PAL territories on May 21.